Foundation for the Study of Cycles (FSC) is excited to announced that Bradley Rotter, cryptocurrency thought leader and pioneer in alternative investment classes, recently joined the Board of Directors.
A dynamic and visionary leader, Rotter will be instrumental in helping FSC advance the important work that Edward Dewey began 80 years ago. Rotter joins a team of investing luminaries, technology experts, and cycles enthusiasts, including:
- Dr. Richard Smith: Chairman of the Board and CEO of FSC
- Jake Bernstein: Publisher, Jake Bernstein's Weekly Futures Trading Letter
- Andrew Pancholi: Creator, Market Timing Report, and best-selling author
- Iain MacKay: Director and Founder, Computable Functions Limited
- Lars von Thienen: Founder and CEO, Noggle
- Bill Sarubbi: Forbes contributor, developer and money manager
“I first learned about the Foundation when I was a young commodity trader on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade, and thatwas 40 years ago,” Rotter said. “I think the rejuvenated Foundation will be an important gift to humanity as we struggle to make sense of where we are in cycles that transcend our lifetimes.”
Bradley Rotter is a long-time investor in technologies that impact the security of the homeland. He is one of the pioneers of financial futures, and in 1985 pioneered the concept of “seeding” alternative managers with equity capital and comprehensive support. Rotter funded and co-founded Halo Maritime Defense Systems, AirPatrol Corporation, Cyberdeadbolt, Rivetz, and the Entanglement Institute, among other ventures.