Another exceptional issue of Cycles Magazine is out! This special Earth Day issue features a reprint of one of the most important papers in the history of the Foundation, The Case for Cycles by our Founder, Edward R. Dewey. This timeless piece is as relevant today as it was when it was first published in the July 1967 issue of Cycles Magazine.
In this issue, you can also read:
- Harvey Hahn: Exploring Gann’s Cycles-Based Forecasts
- John A. Goldstone and Peter Turchin: Welcome to the ‘Turbulent Twenties’
- Boris Pogos: When Ominous Stock Market Cycles Align
Cycles Magazine is a quarterly publication that showcases the work of Members and cycles researchers from all over the world. It is exciting to see more and more Members submitting their cycles research. We hope you will participate by submitting your research.
Cycles Magazine is our commitment to preserve and sustain the heritage of the FSC and advance Founder Edward R. Dewey’s original vision of the FSC as a not-for-profit institution dedicated to discovering and promoting a new science of cycles.
As part of its revival, the Foundation for the Study of Cycles is resuming publication of Cycles Magazine: The Official Journal of the Foundation for the Study of Cycles, a quarterly journal with a rich history dating back to 1950.
We invite Members and cycles researchers worldwide to submit articles for consideration for inclusion in Cycles Magazine on topics related to cycles in markets, history, economics, politics, nature, and more.
Following are procedures and requirements.
- Approximately 2000 words (in English) in a Word document
- Images must be JPEG or PNG (300 PPI)
- Supporting references must be included with each submission
- Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will review, format, edit and proof your article
- The article can be original or a revival of previous Cycles Magazine articles
- The FSC receives right to publish the article
- The writer must assure the FSC that the writer has the rights to the material (no copyright infringement)
We look forward to your submissions.