Registration is now open for the Science Cycles Summit.
As part of our celebration of the FSC's 80th Anniversary, FSC Board Member and Science Director, Ray Tomes is hosting the Science Cycles Summit live on Saturday, January 16, 2021. This all day event will feature presentations from luminaries in the field of cycles science. All times are EST:
- Noon: Ray Tomes - The 586-Million-Year Cycle in Geology and Climate
- 1 PM: Chuck Blatchley - Beginnings of Wave Mechanics
- 2 PM: Ed Oberg - 61 Lunar Nodal Cycle
- 3 PM: Leslie Carol Botha - Women: An Overlooked Biomarker in the Scientific Study of Cycles
- 4 PM: Pavel Kalenda - Solar Cycles, Geology, and Climate
- 5 PM: David Katzmire - The Cycles of Change: Patterns of World History
- 6 PM: Ray Tomes - Waves of Galactic Clusters and the Hubble Constant
Click here to register today! We look forward to seeing you.
Join us for FSC TV Live this Saturday, December 12, at 11 am EST. Dr. Richard Smith, Chairman of the Board and Executive Director, talks to Board Member Bill Sarubbi about current outlooks for the S&P and gold.
Date: Saturday, December 12
Time: 11 AM EST
Topic: Current Outlooks for the S&P and Gold
On Saturday, January 16, 2021, FSC Board Member and Science Director, Ray Tomes is hosting the Science Cycles Summit.
This all day event will feature presentations from luminaries in the science of cycles, including:
- Ray Tomes: Professor Afanasyev and the 586-Million Year Geological Cycle
- Dr. Chuck Blatchley: Quantum Physics Vibrations
- Ed Oberg: Lunar 18.6-Year Cycle and Natural Disasters (Iasoberg Model)
- Leslie Botha: Women's Cycles Upset by Modern Society
- Pavel Kalenda: Long Solar Cycles and Geology and Climate
- David Katzmire: Historical Cycles of Change
- Ray Tomes: Waves of Galactic Clusters and the Hubble Constant
Join us live on Saturday, January 16, 2021. After the summit, all talks will be available the FSC’s YouTube channel.
Presentations will be about 45 minutes followed by question and answers. Presentations and presenters are subject to change. Stay tuned for more information, including registration details.
Join us live on Cycles TV this Saturday, November 14, at 1 pm EST.
Dr. Richard Smith, Chairman of the Board and Executive Director, will take a look back at the Financial Cycles Summit and see what we got right, what we got wrong, and where we go from here. He will also update viewers on the progress of the FSC rebuild.
Date: Saturday, November 14
Time: 1 pm EST
Topic: Financial Cycles Summit Three Month Review
We are pleased to announce the debut of Cycles Market Report, a weekly discussion on Cycles TV of cycles analysis using current market data.
Join us live every Monday at Noon EST, starting November 9, 2020.
Presented by FSC Board Member Lars von Thienen, this weekly session is a live review of datasets using cycles analysis methods. The purpose is to review current cycles to foster a better understanding of how to apply cycles analysis.
When: Every Monday
Time: Noon EST / 18:00 CET