We are thrilled to announce the relaunch of Cycles Magazine: The Official Journal of the Foundation for the Study of Cycles, a quarterly publication that will showcase the work of Members and cycles researchers from all over the world.
Cycles Magazine is a demonstration of our commitment to preserve and sustain the heritage of the FSC as it pertains to financial technical analysis as well as a restoration of Founder Edward R. Dewey’s original vision of the FSC as a not-for-profit institution dedicated to discovering and promoting a new science of cycles.
Modern life continues to accelerate, and the FSC continues to adapt. But it is also part of the FSC’s role to encourage us to take a step back and look at the big picture. That is the primary purpose of Cycles Magazine.
In this issue:
- Bill Sarubbi approaches cycles from the viewpoint of his former Greenwich Village neighbor, George Lindsay.
- Tony Plummer provides unique insight into a W.D. Gann-derived cycle that has application to both markets and the economy.
- Andrew Pancholi applies cycles expertise to the periodicity of pandemic outbreaks, a particularly relevant study given the current global outbreak of COVID.
- Theodore Modis relates sunspots to the U.S. GDP and the financial markets, indicating, “A correlation has been observed between the U.S. GDP and the number of sunspots as well as the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the number of sunspots.”
- John Casti explores the role of collective feelings or mood in human affairs and how this impacts cycles.
It has been nearly 25 years since the last issue. We hope you enjoy and share your thoughts with us.