We are thrilled to announce the release of the second issue of the revived Cycles Magazine, a special 80th Anniversary edition.
Cycles Magazine is a quarterly publication that showcases the work of Members and cycles researchers from all over the world. It is exciting to see Members submitting their cycles research. We hope you will participate by submitting your research.
Cycles Magazine is our commitment to preserve and sustain the heritage of the FSC and advance Founder Edward R. Dewey’s original vision of the FSC as a not-for-profit institution dedicated to discovering and promoting a new science of cycles.
In this issue, read:
- Two articles by Edward R. Dewey: Stock Prices and Space and Stock Prices, Mercury and Space
- An update of Dewey’s articles by Bill Sarubbi: Stock Prices, Mercury and Space in 2021
- Theodore Modis: A Hard-Science Approach to Kondratieff’s Economic Cycle
- Edward Samokhvalov: Geomagnetic Butterfly Pattern
- Andrew Pancholi: Forecasting Long-Term Market Cycles
- Michel Jacquemai: The Curious Cycle of Pestilence
- Lars von Thienen: Asymmetric Business Cycles and Skew Factors
Enjoy! And let us know your thoughts.
Registration is now open for the Science Cycles Summit.
As part of our celebration of the FSC's 80th Anniversary, FSC Board Member and Science Director, Ray Tomes is hosting the Science Cycles Summit live on Saturday, January 16, 2021. This all day event will feature presentations from luminaries in the field of cycles science. All times are EST:
- Noon: Ray Tomes - The 586-Million-Year Cycle in Geology and Climate
- 1 PM: Chuck Blatchley - Beginnings of Wave Mechanics
- 2 PM: Ed Oberg - 61 Lunar Nodal Cycle
- 3 PM: Leslie Carol Botha - Women: An Overlooked Biomarker in the Scientific Study of Cycles
- 4 PM: Pavel Kalenda - Solar Cycles, Geology, and Climate
- 5 PM: David Katzmire - The Cycles of Change: Patterns of World History
- 6 PM: Ray Tomes - Waves of Galactic Clusters and the Hubble Constant
Click here to register today! We look forward to seeing you.
This will be a fascinating mix of old and new, presented by Board Member, Lars von Thienen. The episode digs into key concepts around the synchrony of cycles with excerpts from Dewey’s Cycles: the Mysterious Forces that Trigger Events. Then we will take these concepts and use them to explore the current market using the FSC Cycles App.
Date: Saturday, October 10
Time: 19:00 CEST / 1pm EDT (30min)
Topic: The Synchrony of Cycles: Edward Dewey's key findings on cycle synchronicity and the current market