Registration is now open for the Science Cycles Summit.
As part of our celebration of the FSC's 80th Anniversary, FSC Board Member and Science Director, Ray Tomes is hosting the Science Cycles Summit live on Saturday, January 16, 2021. This all day event will feature presentations from luminaries in the field of cycles science. All times are EST:
- Noon: Ray Tomes - The 586-Million-Year Cycle in Geology and Climate
- 1 PM: Chuck Blatchley - Beginnings of Wave Mechanics
- 2 PM: Ed Oberg - 61 Lunar Nodal Cycle
- 3 PM: Leslie Carol Botha - Women: An Overlooked Biomarker in the Scientific Study of Cycles
- 4 PM: Pavel Kalenda - Solar Cycles, Geology, and Climate
- 5 PM: David Katzmire - The Cycles of Change: Patterns of World History
- 6 PM: Ray Tomes - Waves of Galactic Clusters and the Hubble Constant
Click here to register today! We look forward to seeing you.
This will be a fascinating mix of old and new, presented by Board Member, Lars von Thienen. The episode digs into key concepts around the synchrony of cycles with excerpts from Dewey’s Cycles: the Mysterious Forces that Trigger Events. Then we will take these concepts and use them to explore the current market using the FSC Cycles App.
Date: Saturday, October 10
Time: 19:00 CEST / 1pm EDT (30min)
Topic: The Synchrony of Cycles: Edward Dewey's key findings on cycle synchronicity and the current market